What are you thankful for? Do you know that a positive outlook in life helps you increase hundredfolds your chances to wealth?
Try this: list 5 things you feel you can have an attitude for gratitude everyday.
1) Life. The mere fact you woke up today should be something you thank God.
2) Family. Imagine that! Somebody does love you despite flaws, warts and all.
3) Friends. That there are people who enjoy your company — that’s already a lot. Would you be friends with you? The answer to this will help you build your own character, and your attitude to life.
4) Job. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get a job? Europe is crashing. The US is still under recession. Asia – despite its growth – has its own shares of unemployment. The next time you complain about your company or your boss or your co-worker, remember that it is what’s helping you pay the bills.
5) Country. We all criticize government officials, appointed or elected. Turn on your TV and see how tough it is in Libya, Turkey, Egypt, US, Greece, Somalia, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, among others. Here, you are able to visit Plaza Indonesia without any threat of arrest.
As you appreciate things around you, you will also heighten its value, enhance you, keep you at peace, and allow you to be more productive in life.
Besides, when was the last time you appreciated the flowers on your way to the office?