The Manila Connexion
A quick bite for a taste of home.
Favorite meals are what’s considered to be breakfast and midnight meals:
- Tapsilog (Tapa, Sinangag, Itlog) Beef Tapa, Garlic Fried Rice, Fried Egg
- Longsilog (Longganisa, Sinangag, Itlog) Chicken Sausage, Garlic Fried Rice, Fried Egg/li>
- Chicken Inasal (Chicken marinated and cooked with herbs and spices from Bacolod
Though the venue is small, the layout is measured and provides an intimate cozy interior.
• 1/2 kilo rice stick noodles (bihon)
• 1 medium sized chicken breast, boiled & shredded
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 large onion, minced
• 1 small cabbage, shredded
• 2 cups chicken broth
• 1 medium carrot, julienned
• 1 celery stalk, sliced thinly
• 4 tablespoon cooking oil
• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 1 cup uncooked shrimps, shelled and de-veined (optional)
• Salt and pepper to taste
Check it out at FX Lifestyle Center in Jakarta. Ask the taxi driver to take you there. Then ask the security guard for direction. Then pay for my bill.